The Halo MERUS 6-string, "Evertune'd" Guitar is a pro-grade instrument that plays in tune and intonates better than any other electric guitar I've ever played.
- Evertune Bridge - keeps your guitar in tune forever
- Halo Handcrafted Neck - allows you to play longer and with less effort
- Contoured, Set Neck Joint - allows you to have easy access to upper frets
- Loaded with Bare Knuckle Juggernauts
The design is well balanced, modern, and naturally beautiful.
Features include: Evertune Bridge System, Bare Knuckle Juggernauts, Walnut Top, Sperzel Locking Tuners, and much more.
* Every Halo instrument is set up and inspected by one of our pro guitar techs in Cupertino, California prior to shipping so your guitar arrives optimized for playability: strings are fresh, frets are level, action is low, and intonation is on.
|Construction Method||Set Neck|
|Wood/Material||Ash Core with Walnut Top (Veneer)|
|Body Finish (Top)||Natural, Clear Gloss|
|Body Finish (Sides/Back)||Natural, Clear Gloss|
|Headstock Shape||Reverse Inline|
|Headstock Finish||Match Body (Natural, Clear Gloss)|
|Neck Finish||Transparent Brown, Clear Gloss|
|Frets/Size||24, Jumbo, Nickel Silver|
|Nut||Graphtech Black TUSQ XL|
|Bridge System||[EVERTUNE-F6-BK] Evertune Bridge System, F-Model, Black|
|Tuners||[SPERZEL-LTK-TREBLE-BK-S] Sperzel, Locking Tuners|
|Pickups||Bare Knuckle Juggernauts|
|Control Pattern||1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3 Way-Toggle and Coil Split|