Meet the Gordo
With its interwoven, intricate, and wider than standard hardwood pieces, The Gordo fits snug on the shoulder and gives with your movement to provide a superior level of comfort and support.
Play as long as needed with Gordo, a favorite of professional musicians, particularly bassists, who play for hours at a time with sparse breaks.
The Gordo design is 3½ inches wide, with pieces arranged in a pattern that provides even load distribution throughout.
This guitar strap is adjustable in length to accommodate 43 to 55 inches button-to-button, reinforced with 200-pound tested Teflon-treated braided cord for strength and longevity.
Rosewood REVO Gordo Guitar Strap
Tigerwood Revo Gordo Guitar Strap
Revo Gordo Strap Specifications
- Evenly distributed load using small wood pieces for superior comfort
- Built to last a lifetime using durable hardwoods that are scratch resistant
- Polymer coated to seal and protect natural wood materials
- Premium quality leather ends adjust from 43 to 55 inches button-to-button
- Heavy-duty 200-pound Teflon-treated braided cord provides superior strength and stretch-resistance
- Width: Approximately 3.5 inches
|Length||43" - 55"|