REVO | Solano Guitar Strap
Meet The Solano
Rich, wood grain variations in each piece
Superior comfort and built to last
The popular Solano strap design is recognized for its flat-sided hardwood composition, which emphasizes the rich grain variations in each individual piece.
Wear the Solano and enjoy the exact design chosen by Carlos Santana for his Rolling Stone cover and his “Smooth” video with Matchbox 20’s Rob Thomas.
You’ll also join the ranks of Ziggy Marley, who sports the Solano on album covers and at live shows.
We’ve refined each wood piece in the Solano guitar strap to ensure the smoothest finish, binding sections together with ultra-strong and stretch-resistant braided cord.
- Evenly distributed load using small wood pieces for superior comfort
- Built to last a lifetime using durable hardwoods that are scratch resistant
- Polymer coated to seal and protect natural wood materials
- Premium quality leather ends adjust from 43 to 55 inches button-to-button
- Heavy-duty 200-pound Teflon-treated braided cord provides superior strength and stretch-resistance
- Width: Approximately 2.5 inches
|Length||43" - 55"|