Our mission is to provide you with the best possible online guitar ordering experience around.
That's why at Halo Custom Guitars, our professional guitar technicians inspect each instrument by hand, then perform a full, precision setup so your guitar or bass is ready to play the moment you take it out of the box.
If your new Halo instrument's playability is compromised in any way, then the neck might just need a simple truss rod adjustment to correct any problems. Guitar necks are crafted from wood, and they will sometimes shift during shipping and as the temperature/humidy/elevation changes.
When placing your order with us, please specify the string gauge and tuning you want on your new Halo custom guitar or bass. This will save you time and money!
If you don't know how you want your instrument set up, then give us a call at 408-873-8606 or email email@example.com and we'll be glad to give you our recommendations based on your playing style and desired tone. Otherwise, we will set up your new Halo instrument to Standard Tuning with regular gauge guitar strings.
Halo Factory Setup:
- Truss rod adjustment to keep the neck straight and playing in tune
- Action adjustments at the nut and bridge for effortless fretting and chording, and better intonation
- Pickup height adjustments for optimal signal output
- Intonation adjustments to make the guitar play in tune all across the neck
- Frets are leveled and crowned (rounded) to eliminate any buzz or dead spots
- Frets are polished for smooth string bending
- Tremolo Systems are set to float in optimal position
- Fingerboards are oiled for protection and to bring out the rich, natural woodgrains
This is just a short list of what's included in the Halo Factory Setup.
Call or email us for additional information.