We respect your privacy
Any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned.
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call 408-873-8606 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
Information provided by you:
You may provide us with certain personally identifiable information when you:
- Register for a HALO account
- Order products
- Request customer support or send us any other communication
- Sign up for newsletters, email alerts, and special offers
- Enter sweepstakes or contests
- Sign up for, or redeem, special offers
- Respond to surveys
- Use our Email-to-a-Friend or Refer-A-Friend features
Such information may include your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. You may also provide us with information about other people, such as their email addresses, if you email a product to a friend or refer a friend to the Site or our promotions.
Information collected by Cookies
How do we secure your information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we use commercially reasonable and generally-accepted technological safeguards to secure any information we collect about you. The secure server software (SSL) we use encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. In addition, your HALO account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. You should always take steps to protect the confidentiality of the password you select. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
You may also choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our website.
We work very hard to protect your privacy, but we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security.
How do we use your information?
We use the personally identifiable information you provide to:
- Provide the features and functionality of the Site
- Fulfill your requests for our products and services
- Communicate with you about the status of your orders and other inquiries about our products and services
- Send you information about our products and services
- Provide notices about the results of sweepstakes, contest, and other promotions
We use your email address to communicate with you about your account and to send you certain notification emails. You can change the frequency of those emails in your HALO account settings.
When you purchase products from the HALO Website, we may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send marketing messages and notifications from time-to-time whether or not you created an account with us. You may unsubscribe or change the frequency of email notifications.
We use non-personally identifiable information to monitor the use and performance of the Site so that we can learn more about how people use the Site which helps us improve our products and services and significantly enhance your experience on our website.
Does HALO disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Generally, HALO does not share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies without your consent except that:
- HALO provides information to its agents and trusted service providers and contractors for limited purposes, such as fulfilling customer orders and processing credit card transactions; offering certain products and services; communicating with customers; and providing customer service.
- If you sign up for a promotion (e.g., a contest or sweepstakes offer) or enroll in a service we offer in partnership with a third party, we may provide information (such as your name, email address, and account activity) to such third parties.
What about children's privacy?
We respect children's privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you. Children under the age of 13 are allowed to upload graphics and images and to order products with their parent's consent. To order products, the child must indicate his or her age, submit his or her name and his or her mailing address and shipping address if different from the mailing address together with a valid credit card number. This is the only information collected from a child.
Halo Custom Guitars, Inc.
21621 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014
How can I change, delete, or update my information?
Most of your account information can be changed in the My Account section of the Site. If you have any questions about what information is stored or would like to obtain a copy of such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving proof of your identity, we will provide the information to you, and you may request that we delete or change any or all of the information.